The holiday season is here. Decorating magazines and storefronts are filled with beautiful wreaths, themed pillows and festive decorations, but this can be expensive. Decking the halls doesn’t have to cost a fortune. Add some freshness to your home this
season with these inexpensive ideas.
- DIY Ornament Wreath: Find some inexpensive ornaments and use your hot glue gun to attach to a wreath shape.
- Fresh Greenery: Extra cuttings from the tree or even an evergreen in your yard adds charm to your front door,
table or mantle.
- Candles: Real or fake, candles create ambiance throughout the home. Use silver or white candlesticks and holders
to contrast with fresh greens for a modern look.
- Candy Canes: Fill jars or glassware with multi-colored candy canes and leave on coffee tables and dressers.
- Wrap Your Gifts Early: Nestle wrapped presents under the tree or in piles in corners. Use festive, colorful
paper to add to the charm of the room.
- Holiday Pillows: Discount stores offer inexpensive holiday pillows to through on sofas, beds, and chairs.
- Fairy Lights: Adding battery powered light strands to wreaths, tucked in greens and trimmings and
clear bowls filled with ornaments can add a sparkle to the room.
These are just a few tips for decorating your home this year for less money and have fun doing it.